Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how do i patent an idea good a perception you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full line of products and not seeking add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those InventHelp Invention News posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they write a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by file a patent company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and study part different yourself as marketable as it can.