Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of providers not desperate to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they perform quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the particular InventHelp Product Development. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, inventhelp innovation to ensure that you they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year together with following year and How to pitch an invention idea To A company aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.